Mac minis are great general-purpose computers, and make sweet servers for many applications. However, integrating them into a rack poses some challenges. How do you securely mount the minis? How do you keep them cool? How do you turn them on without pulling them out of the rack? How do you plug in a thumb drive for a quick update? Sonnet’s RackMac mini solves all these challenges and more!
Constructed of rugged steel, the RackMac mini is a fully-assembled rackmount solution that supports one or two Mac mini computers installed side-by-side into 1U of rack space, placing the computers behind a neat front panel.
The enclosure’s design—updated to properly support 2018 6-core Mac mini models—manages airflow through the computers to keep them as cool as ambient air in the rack as on a desk, enabling you to stack them close and stack them high for a Mac mini server farm.
The RackMac mini provides front panel access to each Mac mini’s power switch and one of its USB-A ports, enabling you to switch each computer on and off, and connect a keyboard, mouse, USB drive, or other USB device.
Do you need to take your mini on the road? The RackMac mini is a perfect travel solution. Its 8.25-inch mounting depth, plus firm rubber cushions that securely hold your computers in place during transport, make RackMac mini ideal for use in molded cases such as those from Gator Cases. The RackMac mini’s design also allows normal WiFi and Bluetooth wireless operation in most configurations (depending on rack type and position in rack), so you can use iOS device control apps.
RackMac mini secures your Mac minis without trapping them in recirculating hot rack air. A strategically designed chamber directs cool air in a one-way path through front panel openings—now twice the air space to provide proper thermal support for the latest Mac mini—to the computers’ air intakes, and then out the back.
• — Secures one or two minis inside a rugged steel 1U enclosure
• — 1U height and standard mounting holes enable easy installation into any standard equipment rack
• — Directs airflow through each computer to keep them ambient temperature chill, even when mounted between two other rackmounted components
• — Front panel power buttons enable operation of the computer’s rear-mounted power switches; USB 3.0 ports enable connection of a USB peripheral (keyboard, mouse, thumb drive, etc.) to each computer
• — 8.25-inch mounting depth plus firm rubber cushions that hold the computers securely in place during transport make RackMac mini perfectly for use in portable racks and molded cases
• — Front panel openings allow viewing of computers’ power/status indicator LEDs
• — Enables you to connect and disconnect cables easily
• Warranty: 2-year
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 19 x 8.25 x 1.7 in. (48.3 x 21 x 4.4 cm)
• Weight: 5.8 lbs (2.63 Kg)
• Package Contents:
– RackMac mini enclosure, assembled
• Mac mini or Mac mini Server [mid 2010 (4,1) through late 2018 (current 8,1)]
New Model supports 2018 Mac mini TB3 and Mac Mini TB2
Die Ware ist
original verpackt und wird mit Rechnung und ausgewiesener
Mehrwertsteuer versendet.Diese Hardware ist Umtausch- und