JVC DLA-RS 4100E – 8K.LASER.HDR.THE NEW ULTIMATE
100mm All-Glas Lens D-ILA Laser Projektor 4K native / 8K e-shift
- The DLA-RS4100E D-ILA projector is the world first* theater model to feature 8K/60p/4K120p input.
- It is equipped with a new 8K/e-shiftX proprietary technology to reproduce 8K-quality images.
- The projector is driven by three native 4K D-ILA devices, high-quality 100 mm glass lens, and Ultra-High Brightness of 3,000 lumens.
- The BLU-Escent laser diode light source also contributes to project images that come close to reality. Compatible with the latest HDR10+, the projector boasts industry leading HDR performance. 8K,Laser, and HDR are the keywords that describe JVCs DLA-RS4100.
- Newly developed 8K / e-shiftX technology reproduces 8K image quality
- BLU-Escent Laser Light Source
- High brightness of 3,000 lm provides vibrant and dynamic images
- Native Contrast Ratio of 100,000: 1 translates to a spectacular Dynamic Contrast Ratio of ∞: 1
- 2x HDMI (48 Gbps, HDCP 2.3) inputs, supporting 8K60P and 4K120P input signals
- HDR10 + contains the metadata of the producer’s intentions for each scene, and with such data, the projector is able to automatically reproduce images as the creator intended.
- Frame Adapt HDR * dynamically tone maps any HDR10 content frame-by-frame or scene-by-scene and automatically performs adjustment to achieve optimal images close to reality as seen by human eyes. As a part the Frame Adapt HDR, the projector offers improved gamma processing accuracy from 12- to 18-bit equivalent to reproduce smoother and finer gradation
- The projector automatically switches to HDR image mode when HDR10 signals are received.
- Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings for optimum HDR10 image quality
- Compatible with HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) which should be widely used in future broadcasts
- New native D-ILA 4K matrices 0.69 ”(4096 x 2160) x3
- Full glass high resolution lens with 18 elements and 16 groups in an aluminum barrel
- Nine settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Adjust, Installation Style, Keystone, Pincushion, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
- Wide range of colors superior to DCI P3 allowing for vivid and colorful images
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
Changes and errors excepted! Änderungen und Irrtümer vorbehalten!
Die Ware ist original verpackt mit Rechnung und ausgewiesener Mehrwertsteuer. Diese Hardware ist vom Umtausch- und Rückgaberecht ausgeschlossen. Verkauf nur an Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.
Verkauf an Privat nur Abholung!